This Tuesday, January 5, 2009, 9pm-10pm ET, a top recording software specialist answers your questions about recording on a PC versus a Mac!
This call is SPONSORED BY EDGE STUDIO. >>>
Have you heard of David Mikautadze? Just in case you haven’t, he provides expert advice to aspiring and professional voice-talent on computer based recording hardware and software. He also just accepted a position as adjunct professor at Indiana Purdue University at Fort Wayne (IPFW) where he will teach classes on computer based recording, composition, and orchestration.
Today, January 5, from 9pm to 10pm ET, DAVID IS GIVING A FREE “TALK WITH A PRO” Q&A FORUM on “RECORDING ON A PC VERSUS A MAC”. >>>
If you’ve wondered:
- How to make the most of your current computer…
- MAC vs. PC: which is better for you…
- Does hardware or software make a bigger difference…
- Audition quality vs. broadcast quality, what’s the difference…
…then Dial-in and ask. You’ll be anonymous. David will be candid.
>>> Dial information:
1. Dial 1-641-594-7078
2. Done. You’ll ANONYMOUSLY be connected with other callers.
Only the first 50 callers get through – dial in early to make sure!