Get a Certificate and/or your AA Degree

Many people in my Voice Acting class just want to take this class and are not interested in pursuing a degree or a certificate of performance. Even if you are only in school to pick up a few classes, I encourage you to review the certificates available through City College.

You can use my 106 class to help you get a Certificate of Performance: Radio…Take Media Performance 105 and Audio Production 107 and there you have your certificate of Performance: Radio.

Or get your Certificate of Performance: Performance…Take Media Performance 105, my 106 class and one other including Independent Study.

So, give this some serious thought.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s