Did You Get Your Certificate of Performance?

Click the image for a copy of the form!

For those of you reading this blog who were in my Acting for Radio/Voiceover 106 class, you could qualify for a Certificate of Performance if you earned a C or better. Please review this chart and see if you earned enough credits. It would be very helpful to the college if you would apply for the certificate! The state wants to see student outcomes. The more certificates we issue, the more favorably they look at City College when it comes around to doling out the dollars. You only need 9 Units to get a certificate. If you were registered in the class as a DRAMA student, please check with the Counseling office to see what courses are needed. Just a head’s up, the Counseling Office has new longer hours (open until 7PM) during the week and NOW Saturday AM.


You have to take RTVF 105, Media Performance – 3 Units

Then Select six units from the following:
RTVF 106, Acting for Radio/Voice-Over – 3 Units
RTVF 119 Acting for Film and Television – 3 Units
RTVF 121 Performance for Television – 3 Units
RTVF 290 Independent Study – 1-3 Units

Total = 9

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s